|Vision Engineering Sevices
We are professionals committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations with each and every project. We believe in building our reputation through trust, respect and relationships.
Our Services Include:
- Land Development: Engineering and Surveying support of development of a wide range of residential and commercial properties
- Municipal Engineering: Working with various cities and communities to develop water and sewer services. This is the bulk of Municipal Engineering
- Structural Engineering: Design of structural elements of our site designs
- Site Feasibility Review: Review of the property and what can be accomplished with it.
- Erosion Control Permitting and Site Review: Work in close conjunction with Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation (TDEC) to navigate client through permitting requirements.
- Boundary Surveying: Survey the perimeter of a property in order to help client better understand its attributes.
- ALTA/ASCM Boundary Surveying: Same as Boundary Surveying, but meeting requirements on a national standard.
- Construction Surveying: Work with contractor to ensure building specifications are met.
- Topographic Surveying: Providing elevation details of a property.
- As-Built Surveying: Surveying improvements that have already been made. Ensures legality of structural documentation.