- Air Quality
- Civil Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
CEC provides a wide variety of structural engineering and consulting services to the real estate development, natural gas, industrial/manufacturing, mining, solid waste and power generation industries.
CEC’s clients include architects, commercial and industrial developers and owners as well as public sector clients. CEC’s structural engineers bring a broad background of work experience from diverse fields to bear on projects to provide solutions that not only meet code requirements, but are practical for construction.
CEC’s structural engineers have experience in the design of structural steel, aluminum, masonry, reinforced concrete, and timber (dimensional and engineered lumber as well as heavy timbers). The types of structures routinely designed by CEC include:
- Retaining walls
- Pre-engineered structure foundations (e.g., for tanks, light poles, vessels, buildings, etc.)
- Commercial buildings and support structures
- Industrial buildings and support structures
- Pedestrian and vehicular bridges and abutments
- Environmental structures (e.g., water/wastewater treatment)
In addition to design services, CEC can provide other structural engineering services such as:
- Structural Condition Assessments
- Building demolition assessments and support
- Pay application reviews
- Buried pipe analysis (e.g., road crossings, horizontal directional drilling, etc.)
- Structural Engineering not practiced in Illinois.